Wednesday, January 7, 2009

p365 begins: Day 1

So, I said a while back that I planned on taking on the challenge of p365. A friend of mine, and fellow photograper, did it last year and it was so awesome to get online everyday and see what her photo of the day was! Not to mention, a lot can happen in a year! So, I had planned to start on Jan. 1st, which I took pictures on the 1st and the 2nd and then I forgot about it until today. Needless to say, I now have post-it notes up to remind me until I get into the habit. Today I begin this challenge with a window photo...a glare of me taking a photo. I was looking outside at the rain and this is what happened next:

For like 2 minutes, the sun popped out and I managed to grab these 2 photos...it has been raining for 2 days, and now the wind is blowing really bad, but the sun peaked out for me to take its picture:)

The sun is shining on top of the trees behind my house in this one...I couldn't get much closer because the ground was so wet...

We'll see what this year has in store for me! I hope you will keep up with my project!

Until next time..."live for today."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this project is gonna be beast!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful -- You definitely have a gift. - Jane