Tuesday, January 27, 2009

days 15-21

Here we go again...maybe by the end of this project I will have mastered being on time with these. Here's days 15-21, Jan 21-27.

This is the price of gas on this past Wed:

On Thursday, me and Danielle met up for lunch on our breaks...

On Friday, I had to head out early...the sky was beautiful.

Saturday evening...was spent with the cats and the couch...

I was checking my stuff online Sunday night before I went to sleep and snapped the day's photo real quick...almost forgot.

Monday night, I came home to find that my surprise album for my parents had arrived. I am well-pleased with it, especially since its the first one I've ever printed. (They loved it btw).

Tuesday (today), I had a long day with all this rain and ice and delays...so I snapped a quick photo of the pictures I ordered laying on my bed...again, these are part of the surprise for my parents. Back on Jan 2nd, Misty (photography by Misty Smith) came home to visit family, and I booked a shoot with her for then. I had been planning this surprise for my parents, and couldn't wait for Misty to do the photos. They turned out awesome...now to order enlargements:)

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed the "snow" we were supposed to get. All I saw was rain...

-Megan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have been waiting for your updates. The picture book was so wonderful! It is something we will always treasure! So hard to believe that you and Bridget are now women! Where did all the years go? Let Misty know we think she did a great job.

LOve you,
Mama