Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Days 12,13,14

So, as usual I'm lating posting these...but on the positive side, I am not as late as last time! This post includes Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday (today)...

Sunday night, me and Babez cooked a most wonderful supper...fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans...doesn't get any more southern than that!



Monday night I layed around and watched tv with my Babez...


Today was the 44th presidential inauguration...and a snow day:) Yes, I drove all the way to Lynchburg (instead of checking online 1st) only to find out ODU was closed! CVCC was still on schedule, but ODU in Norfolk was closed, so I didn't have classes. Oh well...I caught up on some work, so that's a plus.
I took this on Babez's porch...I had a good one of the cat, but I thought this one was more appropriate for today.

Until next time..."live for today."
-Megan

No comments: