Saturday, January 17, 2009

Days 4-11

So, I know I've been MIA for a while...but I got really sick for a week...and then I just didn't care too much for sitting in front of the computer. So, I'm back with my postings...I may not get them posted on time, but they'll get posted:)
I was sick this day, so nothing too interesting, this hangs at my desk:

I had to work Sunday, even though I was still sick, here I'm getting ready to turn in my driveway:

Here, Monday, I was basically in the same spot, lol, but the sky was beautiful. FYI, there is no editing in this photo. The color is what I took:

This is Tuesday, on my way home from school:

Wednesday, my dog:

Thursday, on my way home from school, it was soo cold and windy:

What better than a Friday night with friends at TGI Friday's!! This is me and my Babez--cheezin:)
So, today my Dad replaced my plug wires: only the #1 mechanic is allowed to touch my car;)
Now I am up to date...for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend!
-Megan

No comments: