Thursday, June 3, 2010

My sweet babies...

Last week we had some sick puppies...but now, they seem to be doing well:) They are so cute...and the sweetest babies to be around. Yesterday evening, we were sitting out on the porch during the storm with them. They were all laying together, I wish I could have gotten a photo of that, but it was getting dark so I knew it wouldn't turn out like I wanted it to. Tuesday though, I took these of them on the porch...waiting on Louis to get off of work:) They're 6 months old...

This is my baby....Lady...aka Lady Bug:) She's spoiled rotten.
This is Butterfly...

Mack leads the group:) He is the sweetest...
Niblet and Mack...showing interest in the camera:)
I am so glad that they're doing well. Their mother had a new litter of puppies today! Unfortunately, she had them under my tool shed so we can't even see them...or count them. Hopefully I can get pics of them soon!

No comments: