Friday, June 4, 2010

Is this considered gardening?

I have always loved flowers...planting them...and watching them grow:) I recently pulled up the bushes in front of my house and porch...which made lots of room for me to plant prettier things:)

Daylilies...which I hope to enjoy year after year...and some annuals like petunias...and some other interesting things with non-memorable names:)





Now to just get the base of my porch painted and some mulch:)

Did I mention that the pups were around...and not helping? Once I started emptying pots...this happened:


This one is mine!!

" Maybe she doesn't see me..."


Tug-of-war...Lady is like "yall are pathetic. There is another bag over there..."
"What? I didn't do that..."
"I'm behaving..."
All 4...with sleepy Daddy...
I loved this one:)
There was a mushroom...and a puppy paw!
See the spider?
I think my shovel has about had it!

I hope to find more flowers that I like this weekend at Lowe's:) So, is this considered gardening? Got my tan on while I was out there too!

No comments: