Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary to my parents!

Meet my parents: On Tuesday, June 15, 2010, they celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary! On Wednesday, myself, sister, and my neighbors threw them a surprise party! Well, Daddy was kinda in on it, seeing how it is NEAR IMPOSSIBLE to surprise my Mom. But we did it! She didn't get suspicious until right before she showed up at the Fisk house for "icecream and social time" with her ladies group from church. And then, TADA! We surprised her with great food, friends, and family...then we all got to enjoy the icecream she brought! It was a great evening, and I thank everyone who helped!


SURPRISE!! Yep, Daddy had a party hat! HAHA!


The cake I made them...we had a red, white, and blue theme for everything:)



They had too much fun with the cake!




I ordered them a banner...and check out the lovely decor, thanks to Mrs. Fisk:)




This is our group...thanks to you all!


Congrats again to Barry and Jo Ann! On their 50th Anniversary, my fiance and I will be celebrating our 25th!

No comments: