Tuesday, March 24, 2009

days 69-77

So, it has been a while. Here are days 69-77, Monday through Tuesday...

My cat recently had kittens, so I grabbed this shot of them napping.

My Mama has taken up quilting...which I am extremely excited about...
Spring is def nearer...this was taken at Babez's house at sunset...
My Mama recently got a new love plant for her and Daddy...I think she said he killed the other one. When I went to take the picture, Daddy put his finger in front of my lens...ironic?

Friday, the gang got together for Adam's birthday at TGI Friday's in Lynchburg...this was my fave pic of the night...

Saturday night was my sister's pageant at GHS...she was crowned Miss Gretna 2009. I was crowned Miss Gretna 2006...so we both have crowns!

Sunday, I was walking around outside at Babez's house, and managed to grab this pic just before she jumped off the well....

Monday, nothing special, I worked 7-5:30...so I was tired when I got home. I just snapped a pic of Bridget's arrangement of pageant trophies...

Today was long and tiring...I sit now trying to update these photos...sorry it has taken me so long. I was wondering what to photograph today...and Bridget wanted me to use her painting she gave me for Christmas 2 years ago of Marilyn Monroe. I absolutely love this painting...which is in my room...
Hope everyone has gotten off to a great week!
-Megan

No comments: