Friday, March 6, 2009

days 55-59

Sorry I've been MIA. This has been one tough week...snowed like crazy Sunday and Monday, had no electricity from Sunday-Wednesday...plus work and school drove me insane...
But it's ok, I'm catching up:) Here's Monday-Friday...

Monday I awoke to more snow...here's Miss Rosie struting (sp?) her stuff...Tuesday, I didn't go to school...long day Monday with Food Lion...so that afternoon Bridget and I had some fun in the snow...

Wednesday, Babez and I finally got to play in the snow...built a "snowblob" and had a snowball fight...I was worried it was all gonna melt before we could enjoy it!

Thursday, I took this through the glass door @ Babez's house....


Friday...worked all day, and did homework...so I leave you with a pic of Daddy's sign...


Spring Break is here!

No comments: