Sunday, March 15, 2009

days 64-68

Here are days 64-68, Wednesday through Sunday...

Wednesday, I made candy apples for Babez...he suddenly had a "craving"...
Thursday, I decided to give a sneak peek of my bridesmaid dress for Danielle's wedding...I picked it up the day before, so I am now ready for this wedding!
Friday after work, I went over to Tracy's house to hang out...she works with me...
Saturday was my Babez's birthday, so we went out with some friends to celebrate...this is us at the Texas Roadhouse...thanks Jess for taking this pic for me:) I would have used one that I took, but I just loved this one too much...and wanted it to bookmark the day:)

So, there is a new addition in my family...yes, that's right, a new camera! I am beyond excited about my new Canon EOS 50D. I love it already, and can't wait to take portraits with it! So book a shoot asap!
Hope everyone enjoys the upcoming week...sadly spring break is over, but at least I can say that I am halfway to summer!
~Megan

No comments: