Saturday, February 21, 2009

days 45 & 46

Friday night, Babez and I went over Danielle and Jason's house to hang out. Fun times, as always, with the bestie...

Saturday night was the CHS pageant. My girl Laura, a junior, was running for Queen and of course I had to be there!!! She danced to my favorite song, Angels on the Moon by Thriving Ivory, and it was so beautiful I cried! Might I also add how gorgeous her dress was. This photo was taken after the pageant...she won the talent award and 1st-runner-up. I was/am soo proud of her! And I can't wait to go to NYC with her and her Mom in April:

-Megan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Megan! I wanted to say that
I love your pictures! they are awesome! and your REALLY good at it! (unlike me lol!) and Laura you are really pretty in that picture!
(and I love that dress!) anyway I hope we can come visit you guy's again! <3

~Hannah~