Monday, February 16, 2009

days 37-41

Here are days 37-41, Thursday through Monday (today)...

My Babez....fixing his car stuff...

We went out Friday night for Valentine's Day...ate at the Olive Garden:) It was the first time we have been there together. This was of course, after he got me my most wonderful present!! I will have to wait to show you pictures later....
Saturday, Valentine's Day...let's just say it's good Babez and I went out Friday night. His niece broke her arm that evening and so we spent the evening watching the kids. Here is Gretchen eating a "pupcake". Don't mess with her and her pupcake....
Sunday was my bestie's bridal shower! This is a pic from the shower of the bride-to-be and the maid of honor!
Today, I awoke to a snow-covered morning...it was beautiful...I will post other pics, but here is one of Taylor's Mill Bridge.

Hope everyone is off to a good week. I know that it's going to be a long one...I am wayy behind on homework...
-Megan

No comments: