Tuesday, February 3, 2009

days 22-28

Ok, so here are days 22- 28...January 29-February 3

Here's Wed's lovely supper...baked potatoes in the microwave...

Thursday, after school, we were both off and spent the evening laying around...

Friday, before I left for the weekend, Babez and I had a date night...which was nice b/c I could't tell you the last time we went out just us....

Saturday, I was in Beaulaville, NC and went to my cousin's baby shower...the sun was shining through a stained glass window, making the white turn pink...no edits in this photo.

Sunday, before we headed back home, Michael snapped this photo of Bridget, Tonya, and myself...

Monday...yea, we set up a joke for my PM to come in to the next morning...we mounted a inflatable display to the ceiling light right in the cooler door...LOL

Tuesday (today) was yet another snow/ice Tuesday...I was on 2 hr. delay again...can't we just have a snow day? I mean really!
I'm still not getting any better at posting these things on time...
-Megan

No comments: