Thursday, December 18, 2008

'Tis the Season

I just thought I would share some of my holiday with you...Here are some photos of my family's tree and ornaments. Basically every ornament on our tree has meaning to it. And I love that. Ever since I was born, my grandmother has given my sister and I an ornament every year. So, one day when I have a tree of my own, I will have ornaments with memories. Enjoy:)

This is my Mom's ornament: you can see the ornament I had made of Babez and me too:

This is my sapphire (birthstone) angel:



This is an one I got after the Christmas program at our church a couple years ago:
This, I'm pretty sure, I got when I had my 1st Christmas: once again, my birthstone:


My aunt Net gave me this snowman a few years ago...
My grandma gave me this one several years ago...
This is my Mom's: I love it!

This is my Dad's saw:

My grandma gave me this one last year:
My parent's engraved ornament:

You can see my sapphire angel in this one too, my Mom's "World's Best Chef" ornament she got this year, and a clear angel (I think that's my Mom's):

I finished all my gift wrapping today, yay:
And here is one of our fireplaces, well half of it...there are two stockings on the other side too.

I love stockings. They're one of my favorite decorations for Christmas. I hope to take some pics of Christmas lights sometime soon [providing the weather improves].
Look for more Christmas pics to come!



No comments: