Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Mine is always full of memorabe moments...Christmas morning was at my house. Just my family and later Babez came over.

Bridget's favorite gift from me...

The sun was shining in and I took this...I kinda like it...

I got this ornament for my Dad to give to my Mom...he calls it a snow pretzel.
Got this from my aunt Net...
Babez opening his Wii...
Totally surprised...he didn't see that coming! We have played it non-stop...lol



At lunch time, Babez and I went to his house for a family gathering....


Julie playing with my Christmas present:)

She is sitting in the back of Derek's Christmas present...LOL
More to come later...

-Megan

2 comments:

Guillermo said...

Absolutely lovely pictures! -I mean not just this entry-. Congratulations! You show an excellent intuition for capturing beautiful moments.

(Just one suggestion, not related to your photos: if you set your music widget near the header of your blog, it will be loaded earlier; otherwise you can only listen to othe music when you reach the bottom of the page)

Guillermo said...

ah I see you settled comments moderation... you can delete my comments, I'll not be hurted if they are not shown, just wanted to say congratulations and suggest about the music :) Best regards!