Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More Christmas...

Christmas night, we were at my Grandma's. My Dad's side of the family always gets together Christmas night. It was fun...we all missed Jarret though. He's my cousin, and in the Air Force deployed in Afghanistan. We're hoping he's coming back to the States in January. Tori (his fiance) was there in his place though! I love her....well here are some pics from there.
Tori, Casie, and I had some fun with the camera...keep in mind that a few of these are inside jokes, so you might not get the meaning behind them, LOL.
I try to take a family pic of us every Christmas...and since it was so warm this year, we took it outside next to my Dad's shop. Babez took it for me...and this was the best one we got...lol.
Well I hope that everyone's Christmas went well!! I know mine did...and I absolutely love my new video camera! Now its on to saving for my next project:)


-Megan

No comments: