Sunday, April 19, 2009

days 92-103

Wow...I have managed to get very behind! The past 2 weeks have been crazy!

Wednesday the 8th, I photographed my breakfast...
Thursday, I noticed some extremely large tulips in our flower bed...
Friday, I grabbed this shot of one of the kittens, which I call "Red."
Saturday evening, Babez and I went over to his grandpa's, where Julie spent more time playing with the magnifying glass than the twins...
Sunday was Easter...this is from the chocolate bunny I got Babez...
EARLY Monday morning, I left for NYC!!! (look for more pics later)
Tuesday, we rode the Staten Island Ferry by the Statue of Liberty...

Wednesday, one of our outings was to see St. Patrick's Cathedral...
Thursday was my last day in the city....
Friday, I left with the Bestie for Nags Head to photograph a friend's wedding...
Saturday afternoon, we laid out on the beach...most wonderful:)
Sunday, we headed back home...can't wait til my beach vacation in August!

I shall try to stay on track now...hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: