Tuesday, April 7, 2009

days 88-91

Here is Saturday through Tuesday...

Saturday evening, I went to a cookout with my parents. We had s'mores...this pic is of my Mom with her flaming marshmallow.
Sunday, Babez's family got together for an early Easter since they're gping to be out of town next weekend...we had an egg hunt for the kids...which was quite interesting.
Monday was rather windy. I came home from work and saw that the tulips had opened, so I grabbed this shot...however, you can clearly see from the sideways tulip that the wind was blowing.
Tuesday, today, I decided to grab a shot of our baby ducks. My Mom got me and my sister a duck for Easter this year (early)...they're named Johnny and June. I just hope they can survive the cold weather we're having! I can't wait to see them out on the water!
Waiting for warmer weather...
:)

No comments: