Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We all have so much to be thankful for. Just getting this day started, so look for pics later;)

-Megan



***EDIT***

So here are the pics I promised:)

Brandon took this one of me and my kitty Jerry:

Below is the happy couple: soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Cook. I will be photographing their wedding on December 27th. I am so happy for them both!!!
The photo above is my man walking by me trying to block my shot...[obviously]. I thought that it turned out pretty cool:)

Needless to say, I had a very wonderful Thanksgiving...the best I've ever had:) All the action above is with my boyfriend's family. My family gathering was nice, but that crowd isn't as camera friendly, so I didn't take any pictures.

Until next time, "live for today."

No comments: