Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gone but not Forgotten

Monday I was at work when I got a call that a recent client of mine passed away in her sleep Sunday night. I was totally shocked because as far as anyone knew she was in good health. She had attended church Sunday and everyone saw her doing just fine. Her husband awoke Monday to find her at peace...

May God bless this family during this hard time. I didn't know her very well, but I do know that when she entered a room, her smile lit the whole place up. She was a very sweet lady...who loved her husband very much, I could tell.

I recently did a photo fundraiser for CPHC, where I took her and her husband's picture. I think she said it was the first photo they had had made together since the 1970's.

Rest in peace, Betty Cobbs.

No comments: