Tuesday, January 5, 2010

days 331-350

...And more updates...

My lighted houses...

Fog at work....
This was our first snow...you kinda have to look close though:)
My beautiful display...
My friend Marie from college... Headed home late...
Daddy always hates it when we write on the glass because it leaves a residue. Well, one evening I was visiting my parents, and I when I left I wrote REALLY BIG on the glass door...he was still out in the shop, so he was welcomed when he came inside! HAHA
Puppies!! Lady on the right, is mine:)
In memory of my Poppa...on my tree.
In Altavista...I thought it was pretty.
My glass pineapple! I got this when we went to the beach. I love glass ornaments!
Nap anyone? They just crawled up on my lap....
Granny got me to put this together for her.
It came a big snow storm...and of course we had to go out and play in it!
And then the next day, we played in it.....
And again the next day...with some company.
The field at the house....
Milk time. Note the speck on the nose:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the fog and drive home pic =)