Saturday, October 25, 2008

Exquisite Images

So...I've been wanting to create a blog for my photography for a while now, but I just haven't had the time...but today the posts begin! I have had ideas for one...so we'll see how this one goes. I started one a while back, but I promise to be more dedicated to this one!

Welcome to Exquisite Images Photography! Specializing in outdoor photography, I have been shooting since April 2007. I have always had a love for pictures. I think that photos are more than just pictures, they're memories that last a lifetime. Photography is my passion...I enjoy capturing the uniqueness and beauty of each person I photograph so they can in turn share tthat with someone else.



Here is some of my most recent work:











2 comments:

Emily Kathryn said...

Your blog looks really good, Megan. Bridget looks so pretty in her picture.

Megan Bryant Photography said...

Thanks! And as always, there are more on my site!